| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in September is warm at 19.9 °C (67.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.3 °C (61.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in September is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry. Some 127.6mm (5in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:56 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: