| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in October is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 68.9mm (2.7in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:38 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: