| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in November is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.7 °C (36.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in November is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched. A mere 41.9mm (1.6in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:50 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: