| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in May is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat dry. Just 78.7mm (3.1in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 14:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: