| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in June is warm at 19.6 °C (67.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.3 °C (59.5 °F).
- In June the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in June is far from dry. Some 136.2mm (5.4in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 14:29 long and the longest day is 14:40 long with an average length of 14:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: