| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in July is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.8 °C (67.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in July is very faintly moist. Some 144.3mm (5.7in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:03 long and the longest day is 14:37 long with an average length of 14:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: