| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in January is slightly cold at -1.2 °C (29.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.1 °C (37.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in January is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 47.9mm (1.9in) of liquid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 9:41 long and the longest day is 10:18 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: