| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in February is slightly cold at -0.5 °C (31.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.2 °C (39.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 45.4mm (1.8in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:20 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: