| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in December is very cool at 1.7 °C (35.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched. A mere 40.1mm (1.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 9:38 long and the longest day is 9:49 long with an average length of 9:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: