| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in August is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.5 °C (86.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 92.5mm (3.6in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:01 long with an average length of 13:31.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: