| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagano in April is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in April is 12.3 °C (22.1 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 61mm (2.4in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:32 long and the longest day is 13:38 long with an average length of 13:06.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagano April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Nagano, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagano: